Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ward Christmas Dinner

These are just a few pics from our Ward Christmas Dinner. It was such a wonderful evening. Everything went smoothly and the food was delicous. I couldn't not have asked for it to go any better. The Lord truly blessed me to be able to pull it off, and not be completely stressed out over it. It was such a growning experience for me to reach out and get to know all of the new memebers of our Ward. Plus My Mom and Gene Were amazing and helped me all day, I can't thank them enough for all of their love and support. They are the best!!!!
Love You Guys!!!!!!!

Let It Snow

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Seriously, your stake needs to go out and coach other wards in ward Christmas dinners. Yours, Hillcrest, Butte Vista, and Sutter Buttes all had GORGEOUS dinners (from what I heard and saw). My ward in Virginia had white butcher paper for the tables and it was a potluck dinner! I miss the Yuba City Stake!!

stubz said...

We were in charge of our ward christmas party too! We didn't have nearly as cool decorations though. Very nice.