Monday, December 10, 2007

Let it Snow

Yeah I finally got my blogger to work, I had been having some problems with it lately, but now it is working.
We are so excited for Christmas. A couple of weeks ago we had the chance to finally put up the last of our Christmas decorations, and I was so excited because I had been waiting a whole year to use these snow themed Christmas ornaments and decorations that I bought last year on super sale after Christmas. Gene helped be put up the tree, unwind all the lights and put the hooks on all the glittery balls and other ornaments. He was so great. We had tons of fun, listening to Christmas music, and drinking hot chocolate.

Gene putting up the tree. This was quite to ordeal because the tree we had didn't come with a stand so we had to come up with a way to make it work with the stand that we had. big stand and little tree trunk.
It is not the pretiest tree
but it was free, and who doesn't love freeThe finished project it looks so much prettier when you can see the lights Our stockings someday they will have our names
embroidered on them
All done and ready for bed! We were so tired you can see it in our eyes.

No comments: