Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Solomon's Christmas Party

We had soooo much fun at the Solomon's Christmas Party. We ate tons of good food and Kim even made Chocolate fondue.Soooo yummy I love chocolate dipped strawberries. We had a Wii tournament. I did well in tennis but got clobbered in boxing, and Gene did well at both. Last but not least we had a white elephant gift exchange. Gene went home with the best gift. He was quite excited as you can see in the pictures. Thanks Kerri and Jared. Ha ha

Me and Gene
Kiim and Parker
Kim and me

Ahhh the FAMILY: Kim, Kerrie, and I

Bryson playing the Wii


Gene with His awsome gift. Oh, and yes the vest and beenie came with it.

He is so cute


Steven also wanted to play with Gene's gift. It was quite popular among the boys.


Ryan and Annie


Tiffany, Steven and Jared

Art and Sherrie

Me and Gene, boy do I love him!

3 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

Looks like a fun party!! Ha ha! I love Gene's gift too! And - the Wii!!! WAY FUN! Nate got one for Christmas and we have all been playing! GOOD TIMES!!

The Condies said...

Hello!! my dad sent me your blog site a while ago and I thought I would say hi! Hope you are all doing well!! I am sure we will see you soon!
Carly

Carrie S. said...

Ok, I just saw this post...lol. Thanks for the shout out. Good times, good times...