Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Begining to look a lot like Christmas

I am so excited that our house is finally all decorated and that it is begining to look and feel so much more like Christmas every day. Gene and I started decorating our house the day after Thanksgiving, because we new this was going to be a busy busy month for us, but it wasn't until last weekend that we actually got it finish.
Merry Chirstmas!!!!
Behind the couch, I finally have curtain rods to hand these from, I have been waiting forever to do this.

The Mantle, every year Gene's mom gives us a new house for
our village for Christmas, and I love it so much, soon our mantle
will be too full and we will have to add them somewhere else,
but it is such a great tradition we love it. Thank you Kelly

The Tree and Entertainment Center

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Your house looks so great! I didn't put up a tree because Sean wasn't here to get it out of storage and I'm leaving on the 13th for my momma's (Christmas Decor Central!). So I just have my Nativity and a few other Christmasy things up. I'm glad you are blogging again. See ya in a week!

Stacie Hawley said...

VERY VERY CUTE!! I just love it...so do you have two trees?? They are both so pretty! Good job on your decorations! AND - hopefully your heater gets fixed soon!! BBBRRRR! But way fun to cuddle!!