Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year was another wonderful Thanksgiving. My mom and I made a delicous Thanksgiving dinner, we had great company, and a surprise visit from Alexis and her kids. It was so great to see them on Thanksgiving, her kids are growing up so fast and are so adorable. Thanks for stopping by, it is always fun to catch up. We miss our family in Utah.

Me and Gene Me and Mom getting ready to carve the turkey
Me and Mom cooking away... Mom and Bill (We are excited he is here for the Holidays)Gene relaxing after eating his big plate of food
Logan waiting to start eating (What a silly boy)

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute pictures. Your turkey, like always, looked amazing!

Heidi said...

I know I've said this before, but I totally love your house! You always decorate so cute!

Stacie Hawley said...

Looks like so much fun!! You guys always have such a cool turkey!!

The Calkins said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving and the food looks great! I hope you and Gene are doing well. We should chat sometime! Miss you lots.

Dial Family said...

I have to agree with heidi, your house (from what I can see in pix) is just adorable!! You are truly your mother's daughter! (And such a cute pix of the both of you I must say!! Seems you guys have been super busy lately, hope things are going well!! Keep us updated!!

linell said...

I look on your blog every week. I have memorized every picture. The date is now March 23 2009. The rules are, if you start a blog you have to continue to update it regularly. I guess I'm just greedy that way.