Thursday, May 8, 2008

Five Years

I can't belive we have been married for FIVE years. I feel like just yesterday I was waiting for him to come home off his mission and now we have this wonderful life together. He is so great!!
I just have to take a moment to say that I have the most wonderful man in the whole world, and I am so blessed to be able to spend eternity with him. Everything that he does and all that he gives to me, and for me, everyday truly amazes me. He is such a selfless and loving person. He is forever making me laugh, always keeping me close, and he never forgets to kiss me goodnight(or goodmorning). He is my perfect soulmate. We have had so many wonderful life experiences and memories together so far, and I can't wait for all of the great ones to come. I Love You "MY" Gene!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

3 comments:

PeggyB said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! Peg

Heidi said...

Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! FIVE YEARS!! WOO-HOO!! Isn't it so funny that about 7-8 years ago we were just WAITING so patiently...ha ha! Good times!!