Monday, March 31, 2008

The Magic of Disney

A couple of weeks ago we went to Disneyland and had the time of our life. We hadn't been to Disneyland in forever. It was soooo much fun. We went to Disneyland the first day and felt all of the magic and rode all of the rides. The next day we went to California Adventure and had alot of fun too, but I think that all the Magic is definately at Disneyland. We felt like we were kids again, and acted like it too, it was great. We had churos and watched the fireworks. Gene and I had perfect seats right in front of the Castle. I was determined to find just the right place to watch the fireworks and there were hundreds of people everywhere sitting and waiting and then, there it was, an emptly spot just for us. I love Disneyland!!!


Gene, Parker Marc and I on Splash Mountain. We got SOAKED (we meaning me and Gene)

We got free Mickey ears when we got off the rocket ride. Super fun

Gene Parker and Marc on the faris Wheel.

The Boys excited to be wearing their hats

Me, Gene and Brent at the Tea cups, we could barely fit all of our legs inside, and the boys spun so fast we were all so dizzy afterwards.

Waiting in line for the Tea Cups

Gene in Tommorrow Land where we had ridden Space Mt. (my favorite ride) six times.

Walking into Disneyland before the fireworks

Gene and I in the hang glider just before riding Soaring Over California. Loved this ride

The whole gang, except me, I took the picture

Gene took this one, I thought he did a great job, I love Fireworks, and Tinkerbell

Us in our perfect spot, getting ready for the Fireworks and eating our delicous brownie

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I am so jealous. Wish we could have been there too. I love DISNEYLAND! Alexis along with her family are going in a few weeks. We tried to go with her but we are broke since our Florida trip. Miss ya...love all the pictures!

stubz said...

First of all, LUCKY! You guys have all the fun. Second, I like your music list here. It's hard to find music the both Sarah and I like (she's the picky one). We have a lot of Jack Johnson and Rascal Flatts. We have $60 credit on itunes that was given to us over a year ago and spent my half within 2 weeks and Sarah has bought one song so I decided to do her a favor and buy 3 of the songs from your list. Nora Jones, Regina Spektor and Colbie Caillat.

Stacie Hawley said...

Oh good times!! Disneyland is so full of magic!! Got to love it! By-the-way thanks so much for the cute card!! I love getting mail - and my mail getting was made even better by your sweet note!! Thanks - you are the best!! Hope all is well - things here are good - busy and crazy but good!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Carrie S. said...

Uh, Mark needs to stop flexing. For reals. :)