Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh my Loves...

Olivia Barrow
Born: July 28, 2011
Height: 19.5"
Weight: 6lbs. 14 oz



Every day is a new day. Every day is a new adventure learning and growing together. Just to see how much you have changed over the past 11 days is amazing. You are growing up so fast I hope that I can drink it all in because these moments will be gone before I know it. These sweet moments after you eat and are so content and happy. Your little milk man face, and when you raise your arms up to your sweet cheeks and smile then stick out your little tongue just a tiny bit to show how satisfied you are. Then you snuggle against my chest listening to my heart beat you softly falls asleep.
Oh those are the moments or when you look at me and smile as daddy and are laying together on the bed as a family. And then you open your little hand and grab a hold of my finger. As if to say thank you for being here and making me feel safe. These are the moments I want to remember and never forget.

2 comments:

Molly said...

How sweet and adorable! Thanks for sharing! So glad you're back up and running on your blog. It was fun to see the cute pictures and read all the precious things you had to say about your little angel. Miss you! Hope you're doing well! Hope you will be doing well enough to hang out soon!

Mindy said...

Yeah for updates! Your baby is so sweet I wish I could have spent more time with you guys. I just want to steal her away. Love you guys!