Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wishing You Were Here!

I can't believe that it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since Parker graduated from the CHP Academy,and now they are living in LA. It's crazy to think that we don't get to cut Parker's hair on Sunday afternoons and eat brownies and milk, or hang out and play with Mr. Sammy pants anytime we want to. We sure miss you guys!!!

It was exciting to be able to see a little sample of what Parker did and what life was like while he was at the Academy. The graduates and staff put on quite a show between the inspections,the PT and EVOC demonstrations, and the ceremony it's self.

Here are just a few pics from the Big Day.





And one just because it was my favorite from the day. You just gotta love those sweet cheeks.


4 comments:

Molly said...

Awwww, Montez!! I'm sad they're gone, too. I know you guys were so close, though, so it's probably extra hard on you. But I'll be your friend! I think me and my kids are finally mostly over sickness, so let's get together sometime in the next couple weeks. If I don't hear from you I'll call you.

PeggyB said...

Montez, I LOVE it when you blog! These pictures are wonderful! I'm sending a couple to Nick. Thanks for sharing. Peg

Kristin Barrow said...

aww, i wish a could have been there!

Mindy said...

What I had no idea that Parker was a CHP. That is crazy and amazing. Those are wonderful pictures. Did you take them?