Monday, October 27, 2008

Letha's Birthday

Ok so I have been really busy and haven't had time to update, but I wanted to post Leatha's 8oth Birthday, because we had such a fun time, all of us all cramped into a cabin. he hee. It really was fun, and relaxing though. We spent the weekend at Gene's uncles brothers cabin in Sierra City I think, anyways it was dang cold outside, and we had to keep two fires going to keep us all warm inside. Jeff cooked amazing meals, and we ate tons and tons of junk food, played lots games, read books, gave eachother manicures, laughed, looked at old family photos, went to church at the smallest chapel ever built in a brach of 30 people. We also listened to Grampa Gene's testimony when he was released from the Stake Pres. (very emotional). We had so many wonderful memorable moments, and I learned so much about the history of the Barrow family. Thank you again Linell for putting it all together.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so jealous that I couldn't have been there. Then again, there wouldn't have been any room! I can't believe you all squished in that little cabin!

Robyn said...

Thank you for posting all these pictures! I'm glad you all had a great time! I love that place!

Anne House said...

Hello! I was lurking around in your blog..it is wonderful!...and I see so many people I know..Tell my dear friend(from WAY back in time) Kelly Robinson hello from Anne Call..and happy birthday to Leatha and a big hello to Debbie, and Linell.. Love to all! Anne House http://housewife7.blogspot.com

linell said...

You just never know who is going to put your mug on the world wide web for all to see. It was fun at the cabin. I was just thankful that all the Barrows took the upstairs. The rest of us slept restfully downstairs without all the drama!! It also helped that I had my own flashlight, ear plugs and a hefty dose of a sleeping aid. Happy Birthday to Momma Barrow.