Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A White New Years

A few days after Christmas we left and went to Utah for New Years. We had such an amazing time. We got to meet the newest members of our family, Trevor, Landon, Jenny, Carly and Brock, they are pretty special. We had alot of fun getting to know them and just hanging out. We road four wheelers in the snow, went to temple square, to dinner, and to see Carly's Dancers and Cheerleaders at the UVSC Basketball game. (Good job Carly) We also played cards, watched lots of movies and of course went shopping. It was nice to get away for a little bit, but once we returned home we had a huge storm that knocked out our power for two days. Ah, such is life.

Me and Gene getting ready to ride the four wheeler in the Snow.

Gene getting it up and running and going to spin brodys on the ice

Taylor, Me, Logan, and Mom getting ready to go to dinner

Dinner at Bucca de Beppo with Carly.

Temple Square, where we met Brock and gave him some dinner he works security at temple Square. It's pretty neat.

The fam

Me and Gene

Me and Lauren

The kid on our way to church

Carly and Trevor's Basketball Game

The whole bunch on New Year's EveLogan and TalyorMom, Lauren and MeCarly and BrockJenny and Landon

Trevor , Thank You soooo Much for Sharing your Room!!!Us in the Cuddle Sac

3 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

WOW - so much fun!! I want to visit the snow so bad!! Good times in Utah! ALSO - did I miss something?? NEW FAMILY??? Is your mom getting married?? I am so excited if she is - those new family members look really fun!!!

Mindy said...

Hey I was just wondering if you could look on my page under the busy day post and see if you know who the Kelli was that left a comment. The only Kelly that I know is your mother in law. When I clicked on the page it said I wasn't authorized so I thought I would try to see if you were able to open it. Just let me know. I thought that she spelled her name with a y and not an i but I wasn't sure. Anyways how are you doing?

Anna J. Wright said...

Oh how I do miss you two!!! Just love seeing how perfect you two are-it is beautiful! Germany was a blast and I am quite enjoying my time off. I also get to go to Paris in April to see Amanda run the Paris marathon...should be awesome. I won't be able to make it to Sarah's B-party but I will be there two weeks after! Can't wait to see you Princess!!!