Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Three Down , Three to go...




All I can say is WOW, Erin and Grant's wedding was so amazing. I believe that it was everything that they ever imagined and more. We had such a wonderful time, and felt so blessed to be able to share this special day with them. Erin and Grant welcome to the Club. Being married to Gene has been the best thing that has happened to me in my life, and I know that the two of you will soon agree. It is so special to grow together and serve eachother every day.Even though the party is over, the best part is still ahead. A new life Together. It was so great to spend a weekend with all our friends. I miss you guys already, and can't wait to see you all again over the upcomming holidays, and Sarah's engagement activities. He hee. Who's next? Love ya!!!

1 comment:

Stacie Hawley said...

Weddings are so much fun!! You guys look so great! I bet it was just beautiful!! Hope all is going well!!