Tuesday, August 14, 2007

San Fransisco





This last week Lauren, Logan, my Mom and I all went to SF to play and shop before school started this Monday. We had such a fun time. We went to Golden Gate Park and ate dim Sum by Stowe Lake and then we tried to hit a bucket of balls at the Presidio Golf Course, but Lauren and I didn't bring any tenis shoes so we had to go shopping instead. We went all around Union Square and to the fortune cookie factory in China Town. We also ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then mom and I went and saw the Musical "Jersey Boys" at the Curran Theater. It was a ton of fun. Well, as much fun as you can have with teenagers Ha ha!!! J/K they were really good sports and we had a blast together.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I am so jealous of you. Your pictures looked like you had so much fun. I would love to go to a musical. Maybe next time I am in town we can go.