Friday, July 6, 2007

Ward Beach Camp Out

What a Happy Family He hee!!! Camping is our favorite Thing
After Gene and I set up our tent he decided that since I was the smaller of the two of us that I got to fill up the air matress in side the tent. It almost didn't fit. After the tents we went to the beach and the boys played ultimate frisbee and built sand castles with the little kids, Kim and I got to be the judges.
These lazy boys sitting there watching the others set up thier tents and not even volunteer to help.






We had such a wonderful weekend camping at the Beach, it was alittle cold, but the smores and the camp fire made everything better. Parker and I were the smore masters and all of the little kids kept sneaking marshmallows out of my bag. Does he not look guilty or what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Fun...I love the marshmallow thief! He does look guilty!